The Springfield-Greene County Health Department is warning the public of another potential COVID-19 exposure in Springfield.
Three separate individuals were recently diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Thursday, June 4: Kearney St Café at 1324 W. Kearney around lunchtime for about 20 minutes (two infectious, one symptomatic, one not, neither masked)
- Friday, June 5: Cedars West at 513 N West Bypass around 11:30 p.m. for about an hour and a half (infectious but not symptomatic, not masked)
- Saturday, June 6: Cedars West at 513 N West Bypass around 4 p.m. for about 20 minutes (two infectious, one symptomatic, one not, neither masked)
The Health Department again says risk of transmission is low, but if you were at these locations at these times, to monitor yourself for symptoms.
The symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting